Dace Paeglite and Dace Pudane, from Lat-InSEA, invite InSEA members to join the Project Social Posters by children and teen agers
The project intends to create a virtual gallery of children and teen agers' views about social concerns using graphic communication. Posters can be printed by the participants' teachers/educators to set exhibitions with the posters from different countries in their schools/educational settings.
AIM of The project: SHARE CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE VISUAL MESSAGES to promote awareness of diversity and multiple points of view about social issues relevant to children and young people
Key topics may include: environmental awareness; mental healph; peace; leaving together; well-being; Healph; climate change; and other topics participants will find important to their lives
- Selected digital posters will be upload in this page
- an E-catalog will be produced.
- Selected posters can be printed for local exhibitions.
- Selected posters will be printed for one exhibition during the 2020 European Regional Congress.
- To promote intercultural dialogue teachers may organize with other teachers participating in project one or more students' on-line discussion
- Authors ( students) will receive a certificate of participation in the InSEA -P-Project.
- Teachers participating in project will receive a certificate of participation in the InSEA -P-Project.
HOW to Participate?
- Send as separate files or in a zip folder to email@example.com with:
- the list of images
- title, name of author, age of the author; school; country and a short description of the images in English
- the images as jpg file named: name of student_name of school_country
- Please send the images until 16 May 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Images on the left: Works By Pardaugavas_Music_and_Art_School Students: Alens_Kristianas_Tolstojs; Alise_Steinberga; Eduards Podnebess; Emilija_Anna_Stage;Helena_Briede; Justine_Rumba; Krista_Smiltniece; Kristena_Plantus; Sabina_Sepela