- Connecting Africa, a joint project with NEPAD coordinated by Samia ElSheikh - InSEA Working Group on Peace and Art Education, 2018-2020
- Working Group on Inclusion and Diversity , creating resources
- Working Group Environment Art Education- creating resources
- MuseBOX , an international exchange project for schools , coordinated by Sahar Fayek Khalil, 2019-2020
- ARTEspacios Project: An international Project started in 2017 by Ángeles Saura (Spain) to claim the presence of ART in educational centers of all educational levels 2017-2020 + INFO: http://proyectoartespacios.blogspot.com/
- ArtGila 123 International Exhibition, a project started by Jennifer Wicks to make a travelling exhibition of small ceramic works produced by teacher artists, 2017-2020
- Endorsed Enredadas 2018: Art Exhibition about Social Inclusion , curated by Katia Pangrazi. 2018
- Raw Material, a project started by Angela Saldanha, an image database of students' works, 2015.
- Proyecto Exposiciones enREDadas- Entangled Exhibitions Project: synchonous exhibitions and performances displaying works done by artists, artist teachers, art educators and their students displayed in several places of the world during the International week of Arts Education (UNESCO) +INFO: http://exposicionesenredadas.blogspot.com/ by Angeles Saura (2013-2017)
Art educators from all sectors are welcome, from early to higher education, museums or community based arts to share experience, improve practice and
strengthen the position of art in all areas of education. Members collaborate in joint Research Projects ; interchanges of student work; travelling exhibitions; lessons using video conference tools to foster intercultural dialogues between schools and universities and Global scale projects to promote awareness of global issues through the art.
Bring your ideas, contact InSEA members and share your Project !!!