FORMATS and Call For Submission
InSEA invites members to submit proposals for presentations; video posters; discussion panels; performances and workshops during the conference. Submissions must be about the topic and sub-topics of the seminar. Proposals must be sent until the 23rd April 2019. The proposals will be peer-reviewed by members of the scientific committee during April 2019. Decisions will be communicated to the authors during June 2019. Authors must provide a text for the E-proceedings by 30 July 2019. E-proceedings will be published by InSEA.
- Presentations will have 10mn time slot and will be grouped in round tables to allow critical discussion between presenters and participants
- Video-posters will be uploaded in the webpage of the seminar with an online forum for comments
- discussion panels will have 30mn time slot and must be submitted by a group of presenters
- Performances between 5 and 15 mn display can be submitted but must adapt to the space available
- workshops between 30mn and 1 hour can be submitted but no materials will be provided by the organization.